RPM Rehab is a healthcare company, devoted to our core mission of providing essential health services for our patients when they are needed.
PHYSICAL THERAPY AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ARE ESSENTIAL HEALTH SERVICES
Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy have been deemed to be essential health services during the Coronavirus pandemic. Our clinics remain open to treat patients in person. Please contact your local clinic to confirm hours of operation.
IS IT SAFE TO GO TO AN OUTPATIENT THERAPY CLINIC RIGHT NOW?
We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance to protect our therapists, other staff, and patients at our clinics. We have allocated additional resources to ensure clean and safe environment are maintained as we all work together against the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have or may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call your clinic to reschedule your appointments or to schedule telehealth visits, and we kindly ask you to not come into the clinic until it is safe for you to do so.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and employees, we are:
- Requiring all therapists, patients, and staff to utilize appropriate PPE, including, but not limited to, face masks or face coverings in clinics unless unable to medically tolerate one.
- Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic.
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Ultimately, we want to get you back to being you. Whatever your treatment goals may be, we believe the single-biggest factor in a successful recovery from injury is completing the recommended course of care.
Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinics. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately. With this shared commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you have come to expect from us.
STAY INFORMED ABOUT COVID-19 AND YOUR WELL-BEING
Make sure you have the latest and most up-to-date information. Review the links below of other healthcare and government organizations: