Peter Teeple PT received his Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of North Carolina. He specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries.
Pete is a board-certified orthopedic Physical Therapist with additional certifications as an ASYTM provider and in Aquatic Therapy. Peter brings more than 30 years of experience and orthopedic expertise to RPM Rehab Spokane. Pete’s areas of clinical expertise include:
- Assessment and treatment of ankle/foot dysfunction and casting for custom orthotics;
- Vestibular Rehabilitation and Balance Disorders;
- Spinal/SI Assessment and Treatment-Core/Postural Stabilization focus;
- Manual therapy including Muscle Energy and Strain/Counterstrain techniques;
- Musculoskeletal injury assessment and treatment
In addition to his clinical work, Pete is a published author including “Core Stability: The Centerpiece of any Training Program” which he co-authored with Lisa Bliss MD and was published in the journal Current Sports Medicine Reports.